ASCENDO subwoofers stands for for extremely fast, controlled and abyssal bass response.
ASCENDO offers the lowest distortion bass to reproduce the finest details with the highest dynamic range to meet the content transients without compression.
The sophisticated ASCENDO Speaker Management technology empowers the class leading transient response of the ASCENDO high-performance drivers. The extremely precise impulse response of the Sub Drivers enables immediate and exact conversion of electrical signals into sound. The result of this combined technology is: The acoustic experience becomes real and emotionally evolving.
Infrasonic bass is an essential part of any high-performance theatre. It pressurizes the room and evokes the physical response that is intended by more movie soundtracks than you might think.
True infrasonic subs are extremely hard to engineer and work in tandem with other subs in the theatre to do their part, extending bass into the single Hz digits. When calibrated correctly (timing, phase, level, etc.) with the rest of the theatre channels, the result of including ASCENDO infrasonic bass is an engaging, completely immersive experience one doesn't forget.
All performance data of our loudspeakers have been determined by an independent professional test laboratory using state-of-the-art measurement technology.
The performance features
- absolute signal fidelity and breath taking realistic cinematic experiences through the AIA Speaker Management technology
- custom-built high-performance high-tech woofers for extremely fast, controlled and abyssal bass response
- extremely low distortion to reproduce the finest details with the highest dynamic range to meet the content transients without compression
- infrasonic subwoofers, that transmit even frequencies in the single-digit Hz range with high resolution
- ASCENDO speaker drivers feature no shortcuts in design of our motor and cone technology
- state-of-the-art digital amplifier electronics with up to 9.000 watts of stable power output and very low power consumption
- extreme dynamic range and extremely high maximum volume level (Reference Level)
- central networked real-time control of all systems
- Dante and AES67 (optional)
- individual room correction of each active - subwoofer unit
- wide range of active and passive subwoofers suitable for all room sizes and almost any budget.